KINDERFLUTE CLASS 2019 IN ENSCHEDE THE NETHERLANDS WITH KATHY BLOCKI AND ANNEMIEKE DE BRUIJN
Dates: dates: 24-27th of April 2019 subscribe yourself now!
KinderFlute--Where kids come to discover the joy and excitement of playing the flute.
KinderFluteTM is designed to teach students to love music and learn to play the flute—but that is only the beginning. We have an intense desire to see each child realize their potential in all areas of their lives. Through learning to listen, finger, produce a beautiful tone, read music, compose, and creatively express themselves; students are firing areas of the brain to make learning in all areas more productive. The group lesson are carefully planned to maximize learning potential. Movement and games are a major component in the group classes so that students maintain a keen sense of alertness.
Many of the tenets of the class are based on recent research in neurogenesis (see below) and learning potential.
“Neurogenesis” literally means “birth of neurons”. Neurogenesis is most prevalent during pre-natal development and is the process by which neurons are created to populate the growing brain. Contrary to what was believed 10 years ago, new research has shown that neurogenesis also can ocurr throughout life. Key factors that have proven to stimulate significant neurogenesis are exercise, a loving and supportive environment, and new and enriching experiences.
KinderFlute was created by and uses the Blocki Flute Method.You tube Kinderflute demo
Questions to Ask Before Beginning the Course for Teacher Certification
1. Find joy with interacting with young children?
2. Have excellent flute tone, technique, rhythm and pitch?
3. Enjoy singing and can naturally sing in tune?
4. Have an encouraging, patient, and positive demeanor?
5. Have a strong desire to see every child succeed?
1. Willing to learn how to keep students engaged?
2. Energetic and passionate about teaching?
3. Willing to develop excellent communication and organizational skills?
4. A person who wants to continually grow in their teaching skills?
5. Willing to aggressively and ethically pursue studio and business goals?
Find A Class Near You or Find a Free Intro to KinderFlute
NEW INTROCLASSES IN ENSCHEDE THE NETHERLANDS
KATHY BLOCKI (U.S) AND ANNEMIEKE DE BRUIJN (the Netherlands)
Please email for info: email@example.com
Cost: €550,00 excl. 21% tax
Teachers from 2017 who want to repeat this course pay €220,00 (max. 4 persons) excl. 21% tax.
When and where? Spring 2019 . Classes will be in the centre of Enschede,the Netherlands(East)
Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts are close by. (Own cost)
Meals are not included.
Only last lunch in special restaurant.